Ingredients (makes one batch for several meals)
- 250g Pure Oats
- 150g Almonds, chopped
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 1 pot beleaf Yogurt, your preferred flavour
Preparation (approx. 20 minutes)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix together the oats, almonds, salt, sugar and oil on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing mixture occasionally
- Leave to cool, then serve with your choice of Beleaf yogurts.
The granola keeps well when stored sealed for 1-2 weeks.