Ingredients (for 2 portions)
- 100 g Spelt flour
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 150 ml beleaf Oat Drink
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 pot beleaf Berries Almond Yogurt 120g
- Fresh berries of your choice
Preparation (approx. 15 minutes)
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the oat milk, the melted coconut oil and agave syrup, mix and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan on a medium heat.
- Pour a small portion of the batter into the pan and cook until bubbles appear across the top. Flip and cook on the other side until a light brown. Repeat in batches
- Garnish with Beleaf berries Almond Yog, your choice of fresh berries and an extra dash of agave syrup if you prefer sweeter.