Ingredients (for 2 portions)
- • 150g Flour
• 50g Cornstarch
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 pinch sugar
• 1 pinch salt
• 300ml beleaf Almond Drink
• 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1 pot beleaf Plain Almond Yog
• Icing sugar, to garnish
Preparation (approx. 15 minutes)
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the almond milk and coconut oil and mix well then leave it to rest for a few minutes
- Cook in portions in a waffle iron
- Top with a sprinkle of icing sugar and Beleaf almond yog
Tip: If you prefer your waffles sweeter, add some maple syrup over top and fresh fruits. We love a squeeze of lime juice for a fresh taste!