Ingredients (for 1 tart)
- 90g Almonds, ground
- 70g Oat
- 30g Coconut oil, melted
- 50g Dates
- 1 pinch Salt
- 200g Blueberries, (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Lime
- ½ tsp AgarAgar
- 2 pots beleaf Berries Almond Yog 120g
- Blueberries for garnishing
- Mint for garnishing (optional)
Preparation (approx. 30 minutes)
- Blend the dates with coconut oil and oats, mix in the ground almonds and salt.
- Pour the mixture into a tart tin, press down well and place in the fridge to set.
- Boil the blueberries in 100ml water, then puree them using a blender then return to the pot
- Juice the lime, and dissolve the agar-agar into the juice, then add to the blueberry puree.
- Bring to the boil while stirring constantly with a whisk. Boil for 2 minutes, then let it cool down a little.
- Fold in the Beleaf Berries Yogurt into the blueberry mix, then pour on top of the tart base.
- Leave to cool overnight, covered in the refrigerator. Garnish with blueberries and mint.